Friday, April 12, 2013

SLOW

I'm pretty slow and sporadic when it comes to getting stuff done. I've been working on and off on new stuff but I have nothing recorded. Between school, work, and other bands, I have no time to fux with BHC like I want to. I'm not sure when I will be able to get enough time to put out the cassette. I'm not sure if anyone digs this stuff or checks this page, but if you do and you like this stuff and want to release some of my stuff I would be more than excited.

In the meantime I uploaded an older song to my soundcloud page. It's called "I'm Loosing And You're Gaining" and it's off the split with Padidle. If you want a physical copy of any of my stuff just email me at adamgerhold@yahoo.com. I have copies of that split with Padidle and some of the Somewhere Between New And Lost CD-R's left.

Hopefully I will be able to do more with this in the future. Enjoy the tracks in the meantime. Listen to them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment